Friday, October 31, 2008

Drugs Found in Tap Water



The AP lab has discovered that drugs are found in the tap water we drink from. The states that have been found with this condition are from Southern California to Kentucky. The drugs end up in tap water because of the people. People take pills. Those pills do get absorbed in your body, but some flushes through your system and ends up in the toilet. And water laboratories do not clean the water thoroughly enough. That is how we end up with drugs in our water. 

1 comment:

  1. First of all I find it extremely disgusting that we drink toilet water. I was not aware of that at all. I am definitely not going to drink it anymore. I think this article is very interesting article because it taught me new things about the water I drink. Can the drugs in tap water make other people sick?

    ReplyDelete