Sunday, November 23, 2008

Is YouTube causing kids to cheat?

A few Texas college students, that have asked to remain unidentified, have confessed anonymously to posting cheating videos on YouTube. One girl said that, "This method of cheating, it will work." She has made an online video showing how to do so. Many students have posted thousands of videos on YouTube showing how to cheat.  This cheating scam really catches the eye of the average teen in a way that will cause sever consequences. Most teens who cheat, think that they will never get caught. This naiveness can cause them to be kicked out of their schools.


http://tech.yahoo.com/news/cnet/20081122/tc_cnet/8301102331010611193

5 comments:

  1. I am sure this happens all the time! Cheating is very serious, and it is very easy to get sucked into that kind of thing. I hope that people are trying to stop this, though it is amazing that technology can give you information on anything...even cheating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that youtube could help you cheat.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is interesting because it is very realavant to us as students. Youtube is a phenominon sweeping the country and it is important to monitor what is on there. This is a very pressing issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is very interesting, because I didn't know that kids can cheat with youtube. I also think that this post is awesome, because it had a really nice pic. I give this one a 94.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that this is very interesting, but very serious as well. Cheating is a very bad and serious thing. It is also interesting because a lot of students use youtube, so it would be easy to cheat. This is very serious and something should be done about it.

    ReplyDelete